A sable has been on my bucket list since the first time I ever went to Africa. It was a dream animal for me. I just think the beauty and how majestic they are, is incredible. To be able to live out this hunt was a dream come true. This hunt holds a special place in my heart for a few reasons.Read More
Valentine’s Day: you either hate it or you love it. I have put a little gift guide together (mainly for the guys) to get ideas for the lady in your life! All price ranges. Click the photos and it will take you to the direct link! You can thank me later, making it as easy as possible!Read More
I have been very fortunate to be able to travel and hunt the animals I have harvested. I started hunting at the age of 13 in South Africa. I have hunted and harvested the most Dangerous Game in the world. Since then, I have continued to hunt all over, but I have really wanted to expand my hunting adventures here in North America. Of course, I have hunted the common whitetail, spring turkey, hogs, and other Texas Varmints, but I do have a list of dream animals that I would be so grateful to harvest in my lifetime.Read More
As most of you know my dad passed away in January of 2016. My dad is the one who introduced me to the outdoors, and raised me to be the outdoors woman I am today. In honor of his birthday I thought I would share a pretty cool story.Read More
1. If you had to live without one of your five sense what would you choose?
2. Who is your favorite actor?
3. I saw you killed a turkey this year. What was your favorite part of turkey hunting?Read More
1. How much weight do you pull back on your bow?
2. When you go out to eat what is your go to fail safe order?
3. When did you start cheerleading?Read More
It never fails that every time I get into the deer blind/stand I always seem to forget something. I have my “must have’s” and “things I like to have”. Read here to see what I take in my pack!Read More
1. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you order there?
2. How did you handle cheerleading and hunting at the same time?
3. What is your favorite professional sports team?Read More
1. Do you like the winter or summer better and why?
2. How old were you when you killed your first whitetail?
3. Do you prefer an expandable or fixed blade?Read More
Something a lot of people ask me - mainly men and dads- is… “How do I get my daughter/wife/kids into hunting?” To be honest, there is no simple answer. Everyone is different and for some people, it’s just not their thing. What I do think a lot of people would enjoy is just being outside, and in the outdoors in general. Anything from hiking, to kayaking, to boating, to camping, to just being out in nature. It is said that 15 minutes outdoors getting Vitamin D from the sun is essential to happiness and mental well-being. I encourage everyone to give it a shot and see where it leads them.Read More